react-native-win32.dll error

Anonymous
2020-07-15T08:04:38+00:00

Dear Support,

I am encountering error regarding  react-native-win32.dll from multiple users on my department, mostly using Windows 8 PRO OS.

Here is the exact prompting message "The required file react-native-win32.dll cannot be found in your path. Install Microsoft Outlook again"

Kindly assist to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Angelito Patricio

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-07-16T04:19:41+00:00

Hi Darpan,

 I have resolved the issue from Uninstalling and reinstall the Microsoft Office 365. Since it is urgent from our users to resolve the issue asap.

The use of Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files as per advised of Mr. Palcouk did not work.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-28T05:29:40+00:00

    I Uninstalled it two times Microsoft 365, but again I m facing the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-12-28T20:23:36+00:00

    I can confirm this is happening with Windows Server 2012 with the latest version of Office. What's interesting is that the error does not show up when an admin runs Outlook. Non-admin users get the error. This is on Remote Desktop Services accessing Office on single Virtual Machine under Hyper-V. I will try this to see if I can make it work:

    1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator
    2. Run the following command: cd "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun"
    3. Run the following command: OfficeC2RClient.exe /update user updatetoversion=16.0.13127.20910
    4. Run the following command: OfficeC2RClient.exe /update user

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-12-29T05:25:46+00:00

    Hi Darpan,

    I had encountered the exact same error few weeks ago and solved it by uninstal & re-install. Today I encounter the exact same error again. Had tried the same steps (uninstal & re-install), didn't work at all now. 

    Appreciate another advice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-04T14:02:56+00:00

    Hi I have the same problem and i can't fixed it. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments