react-native-win32.dll error

Anonymous
2020-07-15T08:04:38+00:00

Dear Support,

I am encountering error regarding  react-native-win32.dll from multiple users on my department, mostly using Windows 8 PRO OS.

Here is the exact prompting message "The required file react-native-win32.dll cannot be found in your path. Install Microsoft Outlook again"

Kindly assist to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Angelito Patricio

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-07-16T04:19:41+00:00

Hi Darpan,

 I have resolved the issue from Uninstalling and reinstall the Microsoft Office 365. Since it is urgent from our users to resolve the issue asap.

The use of Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files as per advised of Mr. Palcouk did not work.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-27T14:18:57+00:00

    Hi Louis,

    Thank so much for the solution, so far it works well for me, no more error message from outlook and word. What a relief after days of multiple attempts.

    Dan

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-12-26T14:57:55+00:00

    Louis - thank you ever so much for this. I've had problems since 18 December, and so thankful I found your post. Held my breath whilst it did the update, and I've signed out, back in, run word, etc, and everything working spot on. Thank you again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-12-24T07:58:22+00:00

    Perfect. It works for me.

    Thanks a lot.

    António

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-12-23T17:24:58+00:00

    Hi 

    After being told by Microsoft Support that my only option was an upgrade to Windows 8.1 or 10 I uninstalled and reinstalled my office apps then I reverted versions to 2002.12527.21416 specifically which was the semi annual version that I know works with Windows 7.

    This solved my problem on Windows 8 until I can upgrade to 8.1 or 10.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments