Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
i am having the same issue. anyhelp would be appreciated it
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Outlook downloaded from my Office 365 subscription and am running Outlook on a Windows 10 PC.
Today, around five hours after I started working, the text in the body of the email stopped showing, either all missing or just showing the first line.
When I look in the reading pane, all I see is "Hi Bee," and then nothing else. I have checked the emails on my iPhone 7 Outlook and Mail apps, and the body of the message is showing correctly.
I have disabled all COM Add-ins and I have run the full repair on the application, closed down the PC and restarted after a one minute break but still, it doesn't show correctly.
Any help gratefully received!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
i am having the same issue. anyhelp would be appreciated it
I have two computers at one site with this issue that happened approximately 200pm CDT 5/11/2021.
Seeing a Definition Update on 5/10 and5/11
This appears to be affecting a number of users. No word from MS, hope they are aware. Sounds like a bad update (again)