Outlook Calendar Reminders Not Working

Anonymous
2020-06-04T00:56:08+00:00

since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.

I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T20:01:28+00:00

    tw33k, I so wish we could get Microsoft to chime in, all these hopeful work arounds are not working. I can say that I have had a 4 day straight running of reminders coming up and hoping it will continue into next week and beyond. We shall see.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-01T18:20:29+00:00

    As noted by many, the reminder-not-showing-up problem seems to often be related to a series, where the series has a reminder set, but the next occurrence does not have a reminder set (even though the user did not remove the reminder for the next occurrence). 

    Lately, I've been seeing a new manifestation: I will get a notification for the reminder for the next occurrence on both my Android phone and my PC, but before I have a chance to open the notification, it will automatically be dismissed from both my PC and Android.  Very annoying.

    I've really got to move to a working calendar program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-01T18:25:56+00:00

    I'm still getting the issue on a machine with a fresh install of 365, and with a new user account created.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-01T18:35:25+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T02:29:43+00:00

    I can't deal with this any longer. What other options are there? The Windows calendar app would be fine but it doesn't show group calendars so that's out.

    What other apps have people tried and can recommend?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments