Outlook Calendar Reminders Not Working

Anonymous
2020-06-04T00:56:08+00:00

since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.

I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-14T13:57:17+00:00

    Similar to everyone else, started seeing this a few months ago and have missed a few meetings now due to it. Reminders work on Android but aren't appearing on desktop. Version 2006

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-14T19:48:56+00:00

    I have the same problem and it is a MAJOR issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T14:16:18+00:00

    It has now been a month and a half. And STILL have the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T15:05:15+00:00

    Microsoft, can you please confirm that someone is at least looking at this issue? It's obviously affecting a number of people and is therefore a high priority.

    Your wall of silence is deafening!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-16T02:31:23+00:00

    since we are having no luck getting a Microsoft rep to comment on this, I've posted a new thread here Hopefully we'll get some attention over there because this is a serious problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments