Outlook Calendar Reminders Not Working

Anonymous
2020-06-04T00:56:08+00:00

since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.

I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T03:15:55+00:00

    Hi tw33k

    Welcome to post in the community.

    From your description, you can try to use quick repair tool to check if it is workable. Besides, please verify the settings about Reminders is enable(In Outlook client File> Option> Advanced).

     

    Furthermore, you can run Outlook in safe mode to check if reminders can be always working. It is useful to verify whether the issue associated to add-ins on your computer.

    If the issue persists, to provide further assistance, we'd like to collect the screenshot about Outlook client version to further check. You can find the version by the steps below (File>Office Account).

    If you have anything unclear, please feel free to let us know.

    Regards,

    Joey

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T06:29:58+00:00

    Hi Joey

    The reminder settings are all set, as I mentioned they sometimes work. I can confirm that they behave the same way in safe mode and I have repaired it multiple times (for different reasons)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-05T14:51:27+00:00

    I am having the same issue, although the mobile app is working perfectly so believe this may be related to PC application only. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-08T03:42:04+00:00

    this is a huge problem. I rely heavily on the Outlook calendar and feel like Microsoft has really let me down with the new colour palette and now reminders not working properly.

    and it's not like I can simply use the Windows 10 calendar because it doesn't show Group calendars.

    this is not good...please fix Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-09T18:52:08+00:00

    Agreed.  I am having the same problem as well.  Reminders on my android phone are working but sporadically working on my laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments