Outlook Calendar Reminders Not Working

Anonymous
2020-06-04T00:56:08+00:00

since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.

I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-13T04:21:14+00:00

    I've discovered that if I set up a Task and add a reminder, I do get that but I'm still not getting calendar reminders.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-10T21:00:20+00:00

    Hi Joey

    I've updated. It's now build 2004 (12827.20336). Why doesn't it ever update itself like it says it will?

    Any way, the fact that calendar reminders are not working on 2 different PCs tells me that adding a new profile will be a waste of time. I'm going to use my laptop today so will see if they are working on it.

    This is a huge problem for me. I've missed meetings and tasks because I have not received reminders. I rely heavily on them working as they should.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-10T08:57:30+00:00

    Hi tw33k

    Thanks for your feedback, meanwhile, sorry for my late reply.

    I have checked the version you shared, it is not the latest. Actually, with version updating, some features could be fixed or modified. Therefore, I suggest you can update the desktop to check if it is workable. Furthermore, to exclude the issue associated to the corrupted profile, please create a new profile to check the result if the updating doesn't work. For further reference, there is the article:

    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-Outlook-profile-F544C1BA-3352-4B3B-BE0B-8D42A540459D

    If you have anything unclear, please feel free to let us know.

    Regards,

    Joey

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-09T18:52:08+00:00

    Agreed.  I am having the same problem as well.  Reminders on my android phone are working but sporadically working on my laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-08T03:42:04+00:00

    this is a huge problem. I rely heavily on the Outlook calendar and feel like Microsoft has really let me down with the new colour palette and now reminders not working properly.

    and it's not like I can simply use the Windows 10 calendar because it doesn't show Group calendars.

    this is not good...please fix Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments