Outlook Calendar Reminders Not Working

Anonymous
2020-06-04T00:56:08+00:00

since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.

I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-13T15:15:50+00:00

    My problem is only on reoccurring meetings.

    If I open the series I get this

    If I open Occurrence I get this;

    After the temporary apparent fix, I am now experiencing the same issues with the series and occurrence. I cannot remember seeing this before!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-13T14:16:16+00:00

    My problem is only on reoccurring meetings.

    If I open the series I get this

    If I open Occurrence I get this;

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-13T10:26:06+00:00

    Last week I removed Microsoft 365 from my PC in my office using the Office uninstall support tool and installed a fresh copy. Once it was done, I checked for an update and it installed one. Since then, I have been getting all my reminders again.

    Thank you for this.

    I tried this as well, removing the office install and installing a fresh version. The new version was fully updated. I checked the reminders and said to say they were not working. 

    I found the item that was misbehaving, deleted it completely and re-entered it. Seems to be working OK for the moment

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T01:01:47+00:00

    Last week I removed Microsoft 365 from my PC in my office using the Office uninstall support tool and installed a fresh copy. Once it was done, I checked for an update and it installed one. Since then, I have been getting all my reminders again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-07T23:53:40+00:00

    Yes, that appears to be the issue. Outlook on my phone and Desktop just updated yesterday and I had hopes the bug was squashed but no luck. Problem popped right back up once I re-enabled calendar sync on my phone.

    There probably is something else in mix though. I imagine this would be huge problem if this happened to everybody with calendar sync turned on for their phones.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments