Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I'm still getting the issue on a machine with a fresh install of 365, and with a new user account created.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.
I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm still getting the issue on a machine with a fresh install of 365, and with a new user account created.
As noted by many, the reminder-not-showing-up problem seems to often be related to a series, where the series has a reminder set, but the next occurrence does not have a reminder set (even though the user did not remove the reminder for the next occurrence).
Lately, I've been seeing a new manifestation: I will get a notification for the reminder for the next occurrence on both my Android phone and my PC, but before I have a chance to open the notification, it will automatically be dismissed from both my PC and Android. Very annoying.
I've really got to move to a working calendar program.
tw33k, I so wish we could get Microsoft to chime in, all these hopeful work arounds are not working. I can say that I have had a 4 day straight running of reminders coming up and hoping it will continue into next week and beyond. We shall see.
Last week I removed Microsoft 365 from my PC in my office using the Office uninstall support tool and installed a fresh copy. Once it was done, I checked for an update and it installed one. Since then, I have been getting all my reminders again.
so this didn't last long. the last couple days the problem is back. very frustrating to miss appointments etc because your calendar doesn't work. even more frustrating that no one from Microsoft has bothered to chime in here. not happy
I'm having the same problem with recurring meetings, it's been plaguing me and some of my colleagues for weeks. Came here looking for answers, this is starting to cause me some serious problems with missed meetings.