Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Just updated to 13929.20296 and still having this issue.
Any update on why?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi to
As of yesterday my outlook is popping the above message every time I try to reply or forward a mail as HTML. i even try to save the message and send it after but even that does not work.
Can you please help
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Just updated to 13929.20296 and still having this issue.
Any update on why?
@JD,
That build 13929.20296 has the fix that was implemented for this issue. If you have the option (Help, Contact Support) please open a ticket so the team can investigate it further.
I thought that was the case too, so disappointed it didn’t fix it for me.
I’ll open another ticket
Hi,
This inability to reply just started for me a few days ago and it's May 13/21. I've done all of the updates and am surprised that Microsoft is unable to find a fix.
The issue still exist even it should be resolved in the new release. Is there any official communication from Microsoft about this matter?