outlook Message "cannot send this item"

Anonymous
2021-02-09T08:13:59+00:00

Hi to 

As of yesterday my outlook is popping the above message every time I try to reply or forward a mail as HTML. i even try to save the message and send it after but even that does not work.

Can you please help

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-23T15:48:18+00:00

    yes rich text only work some times. I also notice that it happen more often with fwd emails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-24T15:32:23+00:00

    Since a few days we also have several users who are facing this issue.

    office version 2012 (build 13530.20528) installed on WVD servers

    Outlook is configured in cache mode.

    Outlook in safe mode = error

    Forward/reply in OWA= OK

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-02T13:40:08+00:00

    This has just started affecting a couple of our users. Also just recently switched to monthly enterprise build and on 13530.20528. Only seems to happen when forwarding emails.

    Works fine in OWA. We are also using cached mode.

    Switching to Rich Text instead of HTML fixed the problem and allowed the message to send.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T07:41:36+00:00

    I had opened a ticket with Microsoft for this.

    I just got confirmation from them that this issue should be resolved. I send out an email to my users who reported this to ask for feedback.

    Please all test.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T09:08:15+00:00

    Hi, I'm still having the issue but I did not check if an update is available.

    I'll check later

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments