outlook Message "cannot send this item"

Anonymous
2021-02-09T08:13:59+00:00

Hi to 

As of yesterday my outlook is popping the above message every time I try to reply or forward a mail as HTML. i even try to save the message and send it after but even that does not work.

Can you please help

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-10T02:19:54+00:00

    Having the same issue reported last week with one and we've updated the Monthly Enterprise Channel to Office Version 16.0.13530.20528 and I now have another one. They are using the work around of changing the message to rich text. The main mailbox that's doing the reply is already cached on both of the clients affected. Can use webmail to get around it but it's not a solution. Something's been broken on the client as this wasn't a problem till the last 2 client drops for us.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-05T07:13:15+00:00

    Hi,

    I'm in version 2102 build 13801.20274 from 1st march and still facing the same issue.

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-microsoft365-apps-by-date

    Steve

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T16:16:21+00:00

    Hi, I'm still having the issue but I did not check if an update is available.

    I'll check later

    There's an update on March 1st I haven't tried yet either as our company is also affected by this issue. If you happen to try it, let us know the results!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T09:08:15+00:00

    Hi, I'm still having the issue but I did not check if an update is available.

    I'll check later

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T07:41:36+00:00

    I had opened a ticket with Microsoft for this.

    I just got confirmation from them that this issue should be resolved. I send out an email to my users who reported this to ask for feedback.

    Please all test.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments