Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I thought that was the case too, so disappointed it didn’t fix it for me.
I’ll open another ticket
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi to
As of yesterday my outlook is popping the above message every time I try to reply or forward a mail as HTML. i even try to save the message and send it after but even that does not work.
Can you please help
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I thought that was the case too, so disappointed it didn’t fix it for me.
I’ll open another ticket
@JD,
That build 13929.20296 has the fix that was implemented for this issue. If you have the option (Help, Contact Support) please open a ticket so the team can investigate it further.
Just updated to 13929.20296 and still having this issue.
Any update on why?
Great Job!! Keep it up!! 👍👍👍
Now we can share the link with clients.
Nick,
I posted a Known Issue for this here, Outlook error “Cannot send this item” when replying to an email (microsoft.com). The fix is in version 13913.10000 which is currently in the Beta Channel. It is expected at Current Channel production week of April 26th.