Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I am having the exact same issue, please someone smarter than me figure this out.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I click the button it opens a generic msn webpage. My company uses DSSO so everything is already signed in. Can't seem to find anyone else who has had this error. I have tried repairing office, recreating mail profile etc.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the exact same issue, please someone smarter than me figure this out.
Have you tried this?
This feature is available in Outlook for Windows for Current Channel (Preview) users on Version 2004 (Build 12730.20150) or later. Following the registry entry will disable it.
Open command prompt with user rights not admin.
Copy below and press enter. Please confirm if the registry entry esxist after running.
reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Options\General" /v "EnableImprovedCaptivePortalExperience" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I saved your information just in case I
need it in the future. I actually fixed the problem shortly after my post for help.
I deleted my account and stated all over again. So far so good! Again thanks for reaching out.