Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
- Close all open windows
- Open a command prompt
- type "ipconfig /flushdns"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I click the button it opens a generic msn webpage. My company uses DSSO so everything is already signed in. Can't seem to find anyone else who has had this error. I have tried repairing office, recreating mail profile etc.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
the 2 is probably the lan port number on your router. I get the number 4
Btw.: This fix only seems to work with Windows 10, Version 21H1 (exact version: 10.0.19043 Build 19043). It does not seem to work with Windows 10, version 20H2.
How do you remove this banner?
thank you!
I found 2 different solutions that both reliably solve the problem: