Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Jennifer
This is a question unrelated to my Outlook woes.
I have an iPhone an iPad and a Mac
I use Outlook on my Mac and the mail client on my phone and iPad
My main email account is my Shaw cable account.
I also have two other accounts , one iCloud and one with my university.
Both the university and iCloud forward mail to my Shaw account so really i only use the Shaw cable email on my devices.
So I check mail on my iPad or phone and a mail is there and then woosh it's gone
My Outlook on the Mac has downloaded it and it must have left the Shaw cable email server.
If I'm on the road I miss emails.
How can I change this to have emails available to all three devices?
Then when I'm done with the email I delete it from each device
???
Jim