Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Hello Jim,
I'm sorry for not responding in time since I was trying to sort out your question. Also, please believe that I'll always glad and try my best to help you. Speaking of this, I'm really appreciated for your kindly patience and efforts.
To conclude your problem and make it more clearly, belows are the generally steps we should perform to workaround this issue, please kindly check if you have followed the oder of events that needs to take place as following:
- Export data from 16.32 Outlook from your old data file.
- Do a clean uninstall 16.32.
- Install 16.16.
- Create a new Outlookprofile in version 16.16, set it as default, launch Outlook in it, and setup your account in it.
- Import the OLM file to the new profile.
- Then use 16.16 going forward.
So, from all your replies, I understand that you can export and import the .olm file to the Outlook client (version 16.16) in the new user profile.
As you didn't uninstall the 16.32 version from your old Mac user profile, could you please try to uninstall the 16.32 version firstly and then repeat steps 4, 5, 6 again in the old Mac user profile to check the result?
By the way, ‘’Or send me a clean copy of Office for Mac so I can reinstall a clean Office suite and move on.", please firstly login to https://portal.office.com/account/ with the account which you purchased Outlook and select Subscriptions tab to see what subscription do you have and capture a screenshoot to me so I can check if you can re-install a clean Office suite on your Mac.