Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Thank you, Hal. Worked for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have had this problem for 2 days on my lap top. Outlook 365 will not open in start uninstalled it last night and reinstalled it with advice off someone it was ok last night then back to not opening any advice please?
My Outlook Windows 7 on my PC is fine
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you, Hal. Worked for me.
Hi Outlook wont open. I have had MS support help yesterday and they said I was closing when outlook was working. That's part of it but not the total probelm. If I restart it will offer the option of checking on line yes or no. I take no and it starts
normally. Happens every time.
If your Outlook won't open, please follow the steps to check if the issue persists.
While if the issue persists, I'd like to collect the following info before we process further.
If I do the above, nothing happens. Outlook wont start. It s got to be a resent update
If your Outlook won't open, please follow the steps to check if the issue persists.
- Press "Win + R" and type "Outlook.exe /resetnavpane" to check if Outlook opens.
- Press "Win + R" and type "Outlook.exe /safe" to check if Outlook opens.
While if the issue persists, I'd like to collect the following info before we process further.
If I do the above, nothing happens. Outlook wont start. It s got to be a resent update
Thank you for your assistance, I was able to correct it with an update. No further action needed.
I am updated and still Outlook wont start. The windows plus r give no result when the required is put in. On restarting I can get it to start if i choose no to the choose go on line help or start any way .
I concede my laptop is normal. Problem with desktop only.