Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I have the same issue . . ever since the update today
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have had this problem for 2 days on my lap top. Outlook 365 will not open in start uninstalled it last night and reinstalled it with advice off someone it was ok last night then back to not opening any advice please?
My Outlook Windows 7 on my PC is fine
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue . . ever since the update today
I have purchased Outlook think it is so I have got everything now my nephew took remote control of my computer and sorted it for me it was driving me crazy
I'm Paul with the same issue as Sue. I've gotten to the point of copying the "About Word" detail to a PNG file. can't paste it here. Are you alive?
Hi Sue,
If your Outlook won't open, please follow the steps to check if the issue persists.
While if the issue persists, I'd like to collect the following info before we process further.
Regards,
Marvin
Re-start the PC, once its fully loaded, try to start OL, if it fails and there is no error msg, check Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) ensure that the outlook.exe process is not running, if its, end the process.
Then hold the Ctrl Key when starting OL, you should get a msg about safe mode, OK it, does OL then start?
If it starts, then
**·**Within OL>File>Options>Add-ins>Manage Com Add-ins>Go....... what is listed whether active or not?