Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
it is still going on as of 2021-04-12. here is a screen shot of my PERSONAL calendar showing the @#$@# showing up.
It has not stopped.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the past couple of weeks I have been receiving "Microsoft Suggestions" in my calendar that span across two weeks in my calendar, that are waiting for me to accept. This actually started on my Outlook on my iPhone on my "Outlook Calendar" and has now started on my Desktop Windows machine.
and my Desktop Outlook Calendar
in the iPhone calendar, you can see that almost every day has been infested with these. The Pfizer Vaccine ones do not show the "Microsoft Suggestion" but I assume these are all coming from the same place since they started at the same time and there are 4 listed spanning as one "Event" from March 5th to March 30 I can not delete these OR decline them. The Desktop "Meetings" I can decline but they keep coming back.
Has anyone else been getting these BS items and how can I turn them off completely. I do not share my calendar with anyone nor have I ever received "request" for a meeting until this **** started. I am ok with turning off all invitations for meetings but I cant find a way to do this.
Thank you in advance!
Bob
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am also having the EXACT same problem and there are no emails for which these are originating from. This started on March 23rd and has an all day built in so that it's running continuously through April 30th with multiple calendar invites for each day. This is such an annoyance.
Not sure if there is a difference but I'm using the free version at outlook.live.com. I mention this as settings capabilities may be different depending on what you are using. I've received 8 of these starting on 03/23 from different domains with the label "Microsoft Suggestion". Events that are going directly to my junk folder but ending up in my outlook calendar just shouldn't be happening.
Offending events have now been blocked and I'll see if future events appear in my calendar. This still wouldn't resolve new events from different domains appearing.
A definitive solution and end to this would be greatly appreciated.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This just started for me in the last two weeks and is horribly annoying.
Thanks this is very helpful for me.i am facing this issue from last week