"You replied to this message" no longer showing in New Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2021-12-07T11:52:21+00:00

The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Version 16.55

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-18T18:53:09+00:00

    The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

    Microsoft Outlook for Mac

    Version 16.55

    Hi Microsoft team,

    Same feedback here...

    Is this feature on your road map, at least? Do you have an ETA?
    This missing feature negatively impacts our workflow... you are basically forcing us to spend time looking into the Sent Messages folder to try and figure out if we replied to an email...

    Thanks,

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T08:58:10+00:00

    So I've discovered on the left hand bar there is a tiny little arrow to show if you've replied. But, and the big but, no way of viewing that reply without trawling through your sent emails. Really irritating. I swear Microsoft go out of their way to make Outlook for Mac as frustrating as possible!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T11:29:06+00:00

    Yes unfortunately this is the only way to keep track at this point. Still want the banner back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T14:29:01+00:00

    So I've discovered on the left hand bar there is a tiny little arrow to show if you've replied. But, and the big but, no way of viewing that reply without trawling through your sent emails. Really irritating. I swear Microsoft go out of their way to make Outlook for Mac as frustrating as possible!

    I don't see a tiny little arrow anywhere that would indicate I replied to a message.

    nm I found it, on the right-hand side of my middle column

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T14:44:26+00:00

    I don't see a tiny little arrow anywhere that would indicate I replied to a message.

    Once you have replied the arrow points to the left.

    If you Forrward the message the arrow points to the right.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments