"You replied to this message" no longer showing in New Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2021-12-07T11:52:21+00:00

The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Version 16.55

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-01T14:53:34+00:00

    I'm wondering if the kids at MS even know what we are talking about because they have their layout different...such as grouped in conversations.

    I'm just back from a vacation, go to INBOX and have no idea which emails I replied to without some digging. Thats nuts they would eliminate the indication we had.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-01T15:42:35+00:00

    Same here. My work is now so inefficient because of this missing indicator. It was my favourite and the most useful feature.

    Microsoft, please, bring it back :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-09T14:54:19+00:00

    Still missing as of v16.64. Need this back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T10:30:56+00:00

    I'm also missing it. The removal of this makes my emailing workflow tedious.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-12-07T22:43:28+00:00

    I'm not sure why MS would disable this important feature, but it's a huge step backwards. I use this feature all the time. While I can go back to Legacy view, there are features in New Outlook, specifically, calendar functions that I need. Not happy with New Outlook at all!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments