"You replied to this message" no longer showing in New Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2021-12-07T11:52:21+00:00

The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Version 16.55

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-01T14:53:34+00:00

    I'm wondering if the kids at MS even know what we are talking about because they have their layout different...such as grouped in conversations.

    I'm just back from a vacation, go to INBOX and have no idea which emails I replied to without some digging. Thats nuts they would eliminate the indication we had.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-12T08:13:40+00:00

    Every month I get the new version and every month I'm switching back to the old version because of this issue.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T09:05:40+00:00

    I found the solution using the old format as I was also having that issue.

    When the inbox is open go to view/columns - tick the status option.

    Mine has re-appeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-11T11:25:00+00:00

    Same problem. Crazy that this is still not resolved. Feel that our subscription money is going else where.....

    Have reverted to old version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-04T20:27:53+00:00

    I have the same problem. Ridiculous that this very simple functionality was removed. Microsoft just seems so....what....directionless sometimes? Like clearly nobody is in charge of reviewing these things to see if they make sense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments