"You replied to this message" no longer showing in New Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2021-12-07T11:52:21+00:00

The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Version 16.55

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T15:58:07+00:00

    I see those little arrows, but they aren't as helpful as the older version. In the older version you could click on the notifications and it would take you directly to the messages you replied to. These arrows do nothing except tell you that at some point you replied or forwarded a message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T14:44:26+00:00

    I don't see a tiny little arrow anywhere that would indicate I replied to a message.

    Once you have replied the arrow points to the left.

    If you Forrward the message the arrow points to the right.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T14:29:01+00:00

    So I've discovered on the left hand bar there is a tiny little arrow to show if you've replied. But, and the big but, no way of viewing that reply without trawling through your sent emails. Really irritating. I swear Microsoft go out of their way to make Outlook for Mac as frustrating as possible!

    I don't see a tiny little arrow anywhere that would indicate I replied to a message.

    nm I found it, on the right-hand side of my middle column

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T11:29:06+00:00

    Yes unfortunately this is the only way to keep track at this point. Still want the banner back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T08:58:10+00:00

    So I've discovered on the left hand bar there is a tiny little arrow to show if you've replied. But, and the big but, no way of viewing that reply without trawling through your sent emails. Really irritating. I swear Microsoft go out of their way to make Outlook for Mac as frustrating as possible!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments