Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
The latest Outlook update is not even showing the reply or forward arrows on new messages...
This is so frustrating
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?
Microsoft Outlook for Mac
Version 16.55
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The latest Outlook update is not even showing the reply or forward arrows on new messages...
This is so frustrating
I appreciate your reply and attempt at offering a solution. It isn't one though. it would require that I keep all emails within the Inbox folder and it doesn't include my sent emails so I still have to hunt down my reply. The previous version not only provided an curved arrow showing that I had replied to an email but, if you clicked on the arrow, it would take you to that reply. Why in the world they would get rid of that function is a mystery.
Thanks for the suggestion but Microsoft just needs to fix this. Grouping my emails is not desirable and almost as bad as not having this feature.
One working work around is as below:
This will at-least show in Inbox that there are other emails to a particular thread and that would also have your replies to that email.
I know this is weird but It helps as of now.
Cheers!
Any ideas when Microsoft will be bringing back this really crucial feature?