"You replied to this message" no longer showing in New Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2021-12-07T11:52:21+00:00

The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Version 16.55

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-08T16:26:02+00:00

    Yeah I just got told that too. But it was working fine until very recently so that doesn't seem right to me. They've chosen to remove it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-31T12:52:55+00:00

    Thanks for the suggestion but Microsoft just needs to fix this. Grouping my emails is not desirable and almost as bad as not having this feature.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-01T14:53:34+00:00

    I'm wondering if the kids at MS even know what we are talking about because they have their layout different...such as grouped in conversations.

    I'm just back from a vacation, go to INBOX and have no idea which emails I replied to without some digging. Thats nuts they would eliminate the indication we had.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-10T15:03:38+00:00

    same here - only way to get it working again

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-07T14:50:31+00:00

    Hi BeeSensible,

    Thank you for posting your issue on Microsoft Community forum. However, I have checked on my side and got the same result as you.

    Given the situation, I would suggest you please report this issue via using the contact support option within the Outlook for Mac and there experts’ will focus on the issue to further assist you. Open Outlook and select Help > Contact Support

    Regarding this point, we would truly appreciate your kind understanding.

    Best regards,

    Shyamal

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments