Reply header missing when reply or forward

Anonymous
2021-07-15T14:26:22+00:00

I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.

Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )

Regards,

My name

________

From : xxxxx

Date : xxxx

To : xxxx

Cc : xxxxx

Subject : xxxxx

I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.

Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-09-15T02:54:01+00:00

Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-13T16:56:34+00:00

    I am attempting to assist someone who has had to put up with this issue since Mid July.

    What is the latest on this issue?

    When is the fix expected to be released?

    Thanks much,

    Denis

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-14T02:21:04+00:00

    Hoping we have an answer soon as I've had to switch to Apple Mail and it's been a headache.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-14T15:03:07+00:00

    This input from Microsoft is particularly unhelpful, bordering on deceptive. It says that Microsoft knows the product is defective, that it's team is "on top of the issue", but no timeline is available. What does "on top of the issue" mean if no timeline is available? How can one be "on top of the issue" if one does not know when the issue will be repaired. If my kid says he is hungry and there is no food in the house and I say "I am on top of that issue but I don't know when you will have any food", have I really said anything? Worse, haven't I really misused the phrase "on top of the issue"?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more