Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.
Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )
Regards,
My name
________
From : xxxxx
Date : xxxx
To : xxxx
Cc : xxxxx
Subject : xxxxx
I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.
Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
Any update on a fix, Microsoft?
*Update*
Don't noticed any similar issue any more for last few days, since our company MX migrated from Google to Office365 starting August '21. What I observed as, most cases that when 'no reply header' happens when user send email thru Gmail web-based or Outlook365 web-based. Surprisingly, seems I don't experience same thing again till date. Pretty sure, it's definitely something not right with Outlook for Mac software.
Currently, i am running Outlook v16.51 (21071101) on Mac OS Big Sur v11.5.1. Updated Mac OS in last few days as well.
Thus, I not sure if the previous 'no reply header' issue was due to MX migration or OS update . Will keep monitoring & share with everyone.
Same Issue - started about 10 days ago.
NOTHING new on my end. No updates.
I am using Microsoft for Mac 2016
Outlook 16.51
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6
My email client is gmail going into the outlook.
I have also noticed it doesnt happen with everyone, but certain individuals and I cant determine who. One is also on the same work email server as me and the others arent. But it is happening alot with many people and since I do customer service I get hundreds of emails from different folks.
I've updated everything, checked all settings, etc, and this is still happening on my end. I wish Microsoft would do something to fix this bug.
The same exact thing is happening on another thread which they started on July 24, 2021!!! The same issue:
The issue was happening back in 2018:
Issue happening in the past when using a different language (?):
And again:
Many others are likely dealing with the same issue, whether they've started other threads, contacted support, or don't know where to look for help. Please, when will Microsoft fix the issue?!?!