Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.
Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )
Regards,
My name
________
From : xxxxx
Date : xxxx
To : xxxx
Cc : xxxxx
Subject : xxxxx
I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.
Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
I received a response that Microsoft is aware of the issue and they are working to fix it. They will send out an update to address the issue.
I have the same issue.
A (less than ideal) workaround is to use plain text emails, rather than HTML. The problem abates if you choose Outlook/Preferences/Composing, and uncheck the boxes for ComposeInHTMLByDefault and WhenReplyingUseOriginalFormat. You need to uncheck for both HTML and Plain Text emails (see slider at top of box).
I hope that Microsoft can fix this soon. It really hurts productivity to have to use the workaround.
I have the same issue.
A (less than ideal) workaround is to use plain text emails, rather than HTML. The problem abates if you choose Outlook/Preferences/Composing, and uncheck the boxes for ComposeInHTMLByDefault and WhenReplyingUseOriginalFormat. You need to uncheck for both HTML and Plain Text emails (see slider at top of box).
I hope that Microsoft can fix this soon. It really hurts productivity to have to use the workaround.
Genius! Thank you! Working for now. Annoying in plain text, but helps keep the information intact. Thanks again! Hoping for a fix soon.
Hi Team,
Please update on this problem. It's really hampering our work. We are facing the same issue for many users.