Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.
Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )
Regards,
My name
________
From : xxxxx
Date : xxxx
To : xxxx
Cc : xxxxx
Subject : xxxxx
I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.
Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
Same thing for me running Outlook for Mac 16.51.
System:
Debugging:
Hi All,
Sorry for the inconvenience cause by the issue. Given the situation, we suggest you please use the contact support option to get the dedicated support within the Outlook for Mac to report this issue. Open Outlook and select Help > Contact Support.
Regarding this point, we would truly appreciate your kind understanding.
Best regards,
Shyamal
I have tried to contact the Help-Contact Support, and have not gotten a response. I sent in screen shots and a description. This is really hurting my productivity.
This is so frustrating. I am having the same issue as of this morning, 07.22.21.
I need to be able to include the header information when responding. And it's only happening on some emails.
I updated my mac last night to MacOS Big Sur Version 11.5. Did anyone else update theirs? That's the only thing different happening on my end.
I've restarted Outlook (I'm on the 'old outlook', I'm not able to use the 'new outlook') mode. I've restarted my computer. Still happening.
Outlook version is 16.51 and I have the same response settings selected as the other users.