Reply header missing when reply or forward

Anonymous
2021-07-15T14:26:22+00:00

I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.

Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )

Regards,

My name

________

From : xxxxx

Date : xxxx

To : xxxx

Cc : xxxxx

Subject : xxxxx

I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.

Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-09-15T02:54:01+00:00

Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-16T11:18:08+00:00

    Hi Josiisme,

    May I know which Outlook 365 for Mac client version are you using?

    Does this issue happen on both using classic Outlook 365 for Mac or New Outlook 365 for Mac?

    If you have updated to the New Outlook 365 for Mac desktop client, please switch back by turning off the New Outlook switch to check this issue.

    Your understanding is highly appreciated. Please feel free to let us know the result. We will be glad to further help you.

    Best regards,

    Shyamal

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-17T14:13:34+00:00

    Hi Shyamal,

    Not sure if I understand correctly, I am currently using old ( not new look ) Microsoft Outlook for Mac, 365 subscriptions currently on version 16.51 ( 21071101 ).

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-20T00:48:14+00:00

    I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.

    Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )

    Regards,

    My name

    ________

    From : xxxxx

    Date : xxxx

    To : xxxx

    Cc : xxxxx

    Subject : xxxxx

    I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.

    Image

    Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?

    I am facing similar problem. when reply or forward, Original Heading / Email address of sender is missing. This is very appointing.

    /Parwinder

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-20T01:46:15+00:00

    I am also having the same issue. It started this morning 07.19.2021. Yesterday, everything worked perfectly.

    I am using Outlook for Mac Version 16.51.

    Any solution, I need the total email thread with dates and persons.

    Thanks,

    PAW-Hampton

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments