Reply header missing when reply or forward

Anonymous
2021-07-15T14:26:22+00:00

I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.

Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )

Regards,

My name

________

From : xxxxx

Date : xxxx

To : xxxx

Cc : xxxxx

Subject : xxxxx

I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.

Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-09-15T02:54:01+00:00

Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-04T17:53:53+00:00

    Same Issue - started about 10 days ago.

    NOTHING new on my end. No updates.

    I am using Microsoft for Mac 2016

    Outlook 16.51

    Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

    My email client is gmail going into the outlook.

    I have also noticed it doesnt happen with everyone, but certain individuals and I cant determine who. One is also on the same work email server as me and the others arent. But it is happening alot with many people and since I do customer service I get hundreds of emails from different folks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-04T13:56:34+00:00

    *Update*

    Don't noticed any similar issue any more for last few days, since our company MX migrated from Google to Office365 starting August '21. What I observed as, most cases that when 'no reply header' happens when user send email thru Gmail web-based or Outlook365 web-based. Surprisingly, seems I don't experience same thing again till date. Pretty sure, it's definitely something not right with Outlook for Mac software.

    Currently, i am running Outlook v16.51 (21071101) on Mac OS Big Sur v11.5.1. Updated Mac OS in last few days as well.

    Thus, I not sure if the previous 'no reply header' issue was due to MX migration or OS update . Will keep monitoring & share with everyone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-04T00:24:57+00:00

    Any update on a fix, Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-02T06:47:57+00:00

    Hi Team,

    Please update on this problem. It's really hampering our work. We are facing the same issue for many users.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments