Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.
Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )
Regards,
My name
________
From : xxxxx
Date : xxxx
To : xxxx
Cc : xxxxx
Subject : xxxxx
I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.
Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
Hi, any update from Microsoft's side? We can't be the only ones with this issue. Many probably haven't even found this forum. I've already updated and restarted too many times. I really NEED my emails to function properly for work and personal business.
Incredibly frustrating. I've already updated Outlook and MacOS and everything is up to date but the issue is still ongoing. I'm seeing the issue all over. From personal accounts and company accounts. I keep having to leave Outlook and log in on my work email account via my browser or use my phone to reply or forward so many emails. Definitely slowing down my productivity at work.
I, too, started noticing this issue two weeks ago. I spent an absolutely infuriating hour and 10 minutes in a Microsoft chat session three days ago only to be disconnected by Microsoft after initiating an "check for updates" search in Outlook at the direction of the Microsoft agent.
I am noticing that the email headers still show when I forward an email that came from someone whose email address includes their company's domain (e.g., ******@whatevercompany.com) but that the email headers do not show when I forward an email from a personal email account (e.g., ******@yahoo.com) or someone working with one of my state's governmental agencies (e.g., the Parole Board, Department of Corrections, etc.).
The headers still show when I open up Apple Mail on my Mac and use it to forward the email instead of using the desktop version of Outlook on my Mac (and I'm using the old version, not the "New Outlook" version). So, the issue seems to be with Outlook.
Agreed, really hope Microsoft release a fix to this sooner possible. It's real annoying and I need to switch to my mobile just to reply specific email to keep the email trail with headers!
However, I noticed a pattern today - seems sender's email from Gmail web ( my company email domain is currently hosted on Google and also other @gmail.com ) will ended up with no header when I reply from Outlook. Tried email from @hotmail.com has no issue. Anyone observe the same?
We're migrate hosting to 365 soon, will see if that the same later.