Office 365 Outlook Task Categories Disappearing

Anonymous
2019-11-13T23:02:27+00:00

Split from this thread.

I'm having the same issue over the last few days.  Randomly some task categories disappear, but not all. 

I checked my Outlook client and there are no COM Add-ins to disable.  

I do have my Office 365 Outlook tasks go to my iPhone, however I don't do anything with them there.  I did disable the "reminders" in the iPhone Exchange sync, just to take it out of the equation.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-02T18:05:58+00:00

    Just for what it's worth - I have now turned reminders back on on my iPad and no problem yet.  So it seems like this problem is restricted to iPhone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-03T09:22:41+00:00

    I agree, it only seems to be the iPhone.  I have reminders sync on my iPad and my MacBook with no problems - but when I switch it back on with the iPhone, categories disappear at 9:00 the next day for anything due on that day.  And to pick up on some earlier posts asking if Microsoft have acknowledged the issue, I really think this is an Apple problem (specifically with iPhone iOS 13 onwards) not a Microsoft problem, but I can't see anywhere in the Apple community where it is being discussed.  I raised a feedback item with Apple months ago but without any response.  With every iOS update I switch reminders sync back on with the hope that the problem has been fixed, but no luck so far...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-03T10:10:24+00:00

    Can you share the link where you started the discussion on Apple site? we can all participate in that to generate more attention

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-03T10:14:23+00:00

    thanks Phil - very useful -ill speak to my IT guys

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-03T20:29:35+00:00

    I couldn't find where I'd posted originally (I think I filled in a bug report) so I've started a new thread here:

    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251163669

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments