Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Just for what it's worth - I have now turned reminders back on on my iPad and no problem yet. So it seems like this problem is restricted to iPhone.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I'm having the same issue over the last few days. Randomly some task categories disappear, but not all.
I checked my Outlook client and there are no COM Add-ins to disable.
I do have my Office 365 Outlook tasks go to my iPhone, however I don't do anything with them there. I did disable the "reminders" in the iPhone Exchange sync, just to take it out of the equation.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Just for what it's worth - I have now turned reminders back on on my iPad and no problem yet. So it seems like this problem is restricted to iPhone.
agreed - the fix is turning off the reminders on I phone
been using TBYL for nearly 14 years - never missed a weekly review - its been AMAZING
VERY ANNOYING THAT M SOFT HAVENT FIXED THIS
I am having this issue as well. Just turned off (& deleted from
iPhone) Reminders sync from Exchange account. Has anyone from Microsoft acknowledged this issue and if they are working on it? Seems to be counterproductive to not be able to access tasks via mobile device. Really disappointing, especially for those of is who “Took [Our] Life Back” through their course and try to work solely from calendar/tasks as much as we can.
I think you have different issue, i suggest you open a new thread.
I have a similar problem that is a real pain
I use the task list extensively ( take back your life - McGhee solutions methodology )
<< NB if I change the date to a future date I do not have a problem - only happens when using "date none" on an overdue task >>
the only workaround I have found is :- instead of changing the date to " date none " instead I save it to a future date say 1st April 2020 leave the task for a day and then reopen it to change it to "date none"
A similar issue happens if I change the category of an overdue task - the next day it shows both categories
THE ISSUE HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ANOTHER MEMBER OF MY TEAM THAT USES THE TASK LIST IN THE SAME WAY AND HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 2-3 MONTHS
THE PROBLEM HAPPENS ON THE ONLINE VERSION OF OUTLOOK TOO SO ITS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SERVER ????
Does anyone know how to fix this