Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
@jamil that doesn't help me if I need my tasks/reminders on my phone! Do you have a solution for that?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I'm having the same issue over the last few days. Randomly some task categories disappear, but not all.
I checked my Outlook client and there are no COM Add-ins to disable.
I do have my Office 365 Outlook tasks go to my iPhone, however I don't do anything with them there. I did disable the "reminders" in the iPhone Exchange sync, just to take it out of the equation.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
@jamil that doesn't help me if I need my tasks/reminders on my phone! Do you have a solution for that?
it must be due to having an apple watch
I never bought one - but downloaded the new ios on my iPhone and that has fixed the issues - I can see other people still have the problem but they appear to have apple watches
Personally don't like apple stuff - im not a fan of the iPhone its over rated and the watches are basically a waste of money IMHO
4/7/20 10:30 am. On iphone settings, reminders, turned off notifications. Checked that icloud synching is off. I re-categorized everything.
4/8/20 77 categories lost, at 9:00 this morning.
OMG! Will this ever be resolved?! I'm looking for suggestions.
I personally have apple watch and I use it a lot to add tasks (basically this is way I got the watch for)
I solved this issue by turning off the synch with iPhone tasks, it is working now.