Office 365 Outlook Task Categories Disappearing

Anonymous
2019-11-13T23:02:27+00:00

Split from this thread.

I'm having the same issue over the last few days.  Randomly some task categories disappear, but not all. 

I checked my Outlook client and there are no COM Add-ins to disable.  

I do have my Office 365 Outlook tasks go to my iPhone, however I don't do anything with them there.  I did disable the "reminders" in the iPhone Exchange sync, just to take it out of the equation.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-02T06:58:27+00:00

    Thank you for letting us know. I will try it out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T08:23:40+00:00

    Since upgrading to iOS 13.4 last week, my Tasks have been sync'ing to Reminders quite happily without any loss of categories etc.  So it looks like whatever it was has been fixed, and it would appear to have been an Apple issue all along.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-05T11:32:40+00:00

    Thanks, I have posted my vote and comment.  Will the first person who sees that it has been fixed please let the rest of us know here?

    (I live in hope)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-03T20:29:35+00:00

    I couldn't find where I'd posted originally (I think I filled in a bug report) so I've started a new thread here:

    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251163669

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-03T10:14:23+00:00

    thanks Phil - very useful -ill speak to my IT guys

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments