Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
My window opens even smaller than yours and the usual tricks to force a size aren't working here. I'll let the product team know. Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi Everyone,
since yesterday my Outlook 2016 via Office 365 (64bit Version 1808 Build 10730.20102) does not remember the size of a new window opened -> e.g. Calendar or Tasks.
Everytime I resize it, close it and reopen it, it will open in a smaller Window on the wrong postion.
I have rebooted, started in Outlook in safe mode, disabled all Add-Ins and also reinstalled Office ... nothing helped.
This is really annoying and I need a fix for this.
Example:
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My window opens even smaller than yours and the usual tricks to force a size aren't working here. I'll let the product team know. Thanks.