Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. It's hugely annoying. Hope you find some answer soon.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi Everyone,
since yesterday my Outlook 2016 via Office 365 (64bit Version 1808 Build 10730.20102) does not remember the size of a new window opened -> e.g. Calendar or Tasks.
Everytime I resize it, close it and reopen it, it will open in a smaller Window on the wrong postion.
I have rebooted, started in Outlook in safe mode, disabled all Add-Ins and also reinstalled Office ... nothing helped.
This is really annoying and I need a fix for this.
Example:
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. It's hugely annoying. Hope you find some answer soon.
Hi,
thank you for discover what is the reason for this problem. Looks as it is correct explanation, because I also have task bar in the upper position, but I don't want change it only because of MS Outlook problem. I am used to have task bar on the top of screen. Do you have solution for this wrong behavior?
Thank you.
Regards,
Petr
Hi Andy,
Greetings. We sincerely appreciate your continued interest in Microsoft products and services. However, as we all known, it will need some for the development team to look into this issue, sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to your understanding.
Best regards,
Jennifer
Hi Jennifer,
any news ? Nothing new on the uservoice Forum. Only a few comments that approx 22k users of a bank face the similar issue.
Is that a good reason now for MS to actually look into this issue ?
Thanks
Regards
For them to say window size and position was never a feature implies that a new window should open based on default settings. Default then, by default, is a feature. So Microsoft, what did you change in the default settings and how can we manipulate the changes?