Support Phone Numbers

Anonymous
2017-11-07T18:44:50+00:00

What USA phone number should I use to get human support of Office 365 full Outlook 2016?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-11-08T15:50:37+00:00

Hi Marco,

May I know about the issue? Could you please provide us with the detailed information about the issue so that we can further assist you here in the forum?

Moreover, if you are using Office 365 Business please refer to the article for your country support phone number see under “Global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business support phone numbers for admins”

Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Shyamal

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-07-25T18:20:24+00:00

    I use office 365 and have windows 10. normally i click on the outlook icon and outlook opens but today outlook does not open. The outlook box comes up and says it is processing but never opens.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-09-05T15:05:45+00:00

    I WANT A HUMAN BEING WITH A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL ...CANT SEEM TO GET MY SUBSCRIPTION RENEWED

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-09-26T18:13:52+00:00

    As I expected, I received an email from Microsoft saying the my Office 365 subscription was about to expire and asking for payment for renewal.  Since it is about the expected time I clicked on th link provided, but it doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-09-27T18:28:01+00:00

    I believe it has been resolved after 2 months!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments