Support Phone Numbers

Anonymous
2017-11-07T18:44:50+00:00

What USA phone number should I use to get human support of Office 365 full Outlook 2016?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-11-08T15:50:37+00:00

Hi Marco,

May I know about the issue? Could you please provide us with the detailed information about the issue so that we can further assist you here in the forum?

Moreover, if you are using Office 365 Business please refer to the article for your country support phone number see under “Global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business support phone numbers for admins”

Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Shyamal

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-02-02T19:47:22+00:00

    I have received several automated phone calls stating that Microsoft technical support is canceling a service that I paid for and I am due a refund.  The phone number they are asking me to call is 844-386-8965.  Is this legitimate?  I haven't called yet as I'm trying to find out if it's a hoax.  Can you clarify?

    Thanks,

    Valerie Novy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-01-18T17:53:52+00:00

    I am trying to work on excel, it doesnot allow me to download my file. It is very important to complete my work today. It says " This apps can't open". What can you do for me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-01-04T20:58:22+00:00

    I want a phone so I can talk to a tech.

    Al

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-01-04T18:17:33+00:00

    Give me a USA phone number to speak with a human support for Office 365

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments