Support Phone Numbers

Anonymous
2017-11-07T18:44:50+00:00

What USA phone number should I use to get human support of Office 365 full Outlook 2016?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-11-08T15:50:37+00:00

Hi Marco,

May I know about the issue? Could you please provide us with the detailed information about the issue so that we can further assist you here in the forum?

Moreover, if you are using Office 365 Business please refer to the article for your country support phone number see under “Global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business support phone numbers for admins”

Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Shyamal

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2019-02-27T02:00:52+00:00

    No one can see email addresses here. The forum software masks them. Also, for the most part we don't work for Microsoft. These are peer-to-peer forums.

    It is most likely that the phone call was a scam.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-02-26T21:48:46+00:00

    I received a phone call saying I needed to call an eight hundred number to get a refund for my purchase of Office 365 Personal because something was going wrong.  I tried to get the number down, but didn't have a pen and paper handy and only got part of it.  I purchased the Office 365 on Feb. 11, 2019 with my master card.  What ever this is all about, I'd like discuss it with a real person.  Please email me a phone number to call.  My email address is ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more