Support Phone Numbers

Anonymous
2017-11-07T18:44:50+00:00

What USA phone number should I use to get human support of Office 365 full Outlook 2016?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-11-08T15:50:37+00:00

Hi Marco,

May I know about the issue? Could you please provide us with the detailed information about the issue so that we can further assist you here in the forum?

Moreover, if you are using Office 365 Business please refer to the article for your country support phone number see under “Global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business support phone numbers for admins”

Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Shyamal

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-27T20:13:08+00:00

    I upgraded to Windows 10 about a year ago.  I just had to replace my hard drive with dell.  I want to know how i go about getting windows 10 back.  My hard drive came with the original purchase of windows 7 

    Can you help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-11-09T21:55:00+00:00

    Hi Marco,

    I'm writing to follow up on this thread. If you have any further questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    Best regards,

    Shyamal

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-11-07T20:30:35+00:00

    Use the Contact Us link that is at the bottom of most Microsoft web pages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-11-07T20:10:24+00:00

    Dialling a US phone number is no guarantee that you would speak to someone located in the US, and many US numbers listed in a google/bing search are not MS but third party suppliers

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments