Support Phone Numbers

Anonymous
2017-11-07T18:44:50+00:00

What USA phone number should I use to get human support of Office 365 full Outlook 2016?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-11-08T15:50:37+00:00

Hi Marco,

May I know about the issue? Could you please provide us with the detailed information about the issue so that we can further assist you here in the forum?

Moreover, if you are using Office 365 Business please refer to the article for your country support phone number see under “Global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business support phone numbers for admins”

Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Shyamal

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-03-22T18:46:48+00:00

    I have lost the card i purchased so dont have to keycode but do have a member number. Is there a way to speak with somone about this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-03-18T22:14:04+00:00

    I am a home user.  I paid for a renewal.  I cannot retrieve the receipt because the account shut down.  I need someone to give me a phone number.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-03-18T22:10:29+00:00

    I am searching for a phone number for Microsoft Office 365.  I paid for renewal.  The thing shut down before I could get the key.  I need a phone number for Microsoft support.  I need to talk to a human.  Please HELP ME.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-03-06T15:51:40+00:00

    I have subscribed to July 2019 for Microsoft 365 but it is showing as unlicensed!!!

    I have already run as assistant manager etc. but still unlicensed.

    Please Help!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments