Support Phone Numbers

Anonymous
2017-11-07T18:44:50+00:00

What USA phone number should I use to get human support of Office 365 full Outlook 2016?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-11-08T15:50:37+00:00

Hi Marco,

May I know about the issue? Could you please provide us with the detailed information about the issue so that we can further assist you here in the forum?

Moreover, if you are using Office 365 Business please refer to the article for your country support phone number see under “Global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business support phone numbers for admins”

Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Shyamal

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-05T01:23:29+00:00

    I am entering the formula  =(h4-h3)/4 in a cell of Excel 2016.  Instead of doing the calculation it displays exactly what I have entered above( =(h4-h3)/4 )in the cell.  Why doesn't it calculate?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-02-06T23:12:14+00:00

    Hi GordonLaw,

    You need to back up your data before uninstalling existing Office 365 Business software application. See: Back up data before switching O365 for business plans

    For your reference: Uninstall Office from a PC

    If you have any further question, please post a new thread including more detailed information in the forum and we will be glad to provide further assistance.

    Best regards,

    Shyamal

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-02-05T17:24:42+00:00

    I discontinued MS Office 365 Business and purchased Office 365 Personal Subscription.  I do not understand how to remove the existing Business Software and install the Personal without loosing data.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments