Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
seems fixed on the newest update last April 24 Version 2.2.143. please confirm. thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This has been a problem for quite some time that I've had on two different Android phones both with the Outlook app and Android 8 (Oreo). The problem is I get double notifications (the sound part of a notification) for EVERY email that arrives on my phone. On top of that, notifications are often delayed by minutes or hours and then all arrive in a stream of double notifications. People ask me what's wrong with my phone when it starts dinging for 20 seconds (it doesn't help that I have Mario themed notifications so it sounds like I'm on a real coin streak :)).
All other apps on my phone work properly - it's only the Outlook for Android app that causes this. This is a widespread issue with little or no real solutions to it out there that I can find. Everything seems to point to it being an Outlook issue, not an Android issue.
I've discovered that if I close the Outlook app on my phone (remove it from recent apps), then the double notifications stop. But as soon as I open the app again then they start again until I remove it from recent apps.
My phones that have had this problem are the Nexus 5X and now I have a OnePlus 5T. Both vastly different devices but the common thread is Android 8 and Outlook.
Please confirm that this widespread issue is in the queue for being fixed and provide a timeline for when I can expect my double notifications to stop. Fixing the delayed notifications would be great as well although I don't know for sure that's an Outlook problem.
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
seems fixed on the newest update last April 24 Version 2.2.143. please confirm. thanks
seems fixed on the newest update last April 24 Version 2.2.143. please confirm. thanks
I am still getting this behavior. Samsung Galaxy S9+
Outlook Version 2.2.239
Android 8.0.0
Running 2.2.239 on Oreo 8.0, having the same issue. My workaround was do change the notifications for events & emails to Medium importance (no sound) for each of the 3 email accounts I have connected. Phone (and watch) still vibrate like crazy, but at least I don't have to keep my phone muted now.
When I receive the first new e-mail after having previously read mail, I hear one notification chime. If I receive another message before I've read that message (even if I've read it on a different computer), it chimes twice. If I receive another, three times, and so on.
Each time a message arrives, I hear one chime for every message that arrived since I last opened the Outlook app to read mail. Sometimes this can end up generating 20 or 30 chimes!
I have a similar issue and collegues of my have it as well for the Outlook Android app. Still not fixed. I never realised it was related to every message since opening the Outlook app. but since reading this I checked it and yes, this is indeed the case! Very anoying. I already deleted the app once in favor of the Samsung email client, but usage of Outlook is stimulated by our employer; they want everybody to use Outlook on their phone for company email. But if this keeps I will remove it again since it is extreme anoying.
Still not working for me either. I like the app better than others I have tried, so I just leave the New mail sound to "None." That way I can see the notifications, but don't have to listen to the constant dings.