Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Louie,
Any chance of an update?
Thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm using the Microsoft Outlook for iOS v3.1.0 on iPhone 7
The issue I'm facing is that for all newly composed emails and replies, the message gets sent with a line spacing of 1.5 lines and Font as 'HelveticaNeue'
This messes up the previous inline messages as well, with the entire message thread getting updated with a Line Spacing of 1.5 lines!
How can I prevent Outlook from doing that and set the message to be sent with Calibri font and line spacing as 'Single' by default?
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Louie,
Any chance of an update?
Thanks
It's happening across a wide variety of iOS versions, devices and email services.
It's even happening with gmail and yahoo accounts set up in Outlook for iOS.
And it's happening on the Outlook for iOS beta which I am running on my personal phone.
Anyone from Microsoft care to chime in?
Yep, mrennie...I pored through the message source and also saved the emails as .mht files and analyzed in a text editor, the css snipped you mentioned does indeed make a presence in the message source
Initially I suspected this might be a hangover from the html signature I had added on my Outlook app (copied an existing email sig and pasted it) bit even when I removed the html sig and added a plaintext one or with no signature at all, the sent messages and replies turned out with 1.5 Lines spacing and HelveticaNeue fonts!!!
We are seeing this a lot all of a sudden.
Seems to be inserting this CSS into the email
body {
color: #333;
line-height: 150%;
font-family: "-apple-system", "HelveticaNeue";
margin: 0;
}
Hi Louie,
I think it's fair to say we'd appreciate a response to this if you are able.
Thank you.