Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Also having the same problem, very frustrating. Any update from Microsoft?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm using the Microsoft Outlook for iOS v3.1.0 on iPhone 7
The issue I'm facing is that for all newly composed emails and replies, the message gets sent with a line spacing of 1.5 lines and Font as 'HelveticaNeue'
This messes up the previous inline messages as well, with the entire message thread getting updated with a Line Spacing of 1.5 lines!
How can I prevent Outlook from doing that and set the message to be sent with Calibri font and line spacing as 'Single' by default?
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Also having the same problem, very frustrating. Any update from Microsoft?
We desperately need this fixed microsoft.
I have the same issue for maybe a year. I numerous times contacted support with Outlook ios app but still no solution.
Microsoft should be able to immediately solve this simple problem.
Same Issue, Can you please post a more detailed response in regards to what Microsoft is doing to resolve this problem as this issue is widespread. I find that emails composed on outlook desktop and saved to DRAFT , when later accessed on the mobile app the line spacing increases to 1.5.
Look at the age of this post. There’s not a solution in immediate future and I’ve been using either the stock app or Spark since the “upgrade” that started this whole fiasco. In-app support told me it was an Intune issue (another Microsoft product) and that my IT department needed to submit a ticket to them. Ugh. Either way, it’s not a fix and I’ll continue using another app to read my email until they get this mess figured out.