Outlook iOS App - Font & Line Spacing Issues

Anonymous
2018-12-11T11:06:52+00:00

I'm using the Microsoft Outlook for iOS v3.1.0 on iPhone 7

The issue I'm facing is that for all newly composed emails and replies, the message gets sent with a line spacing of 1.5 lines and Font as 'HelveticaNeue'

This messes up the previous inline messages as well, with the entire message thread getting updated with a Line Spacing of 1.5 lines!

How can I prevent Outlook from doing that and set the message to be sent with Calibri font and line spacing as 'Single' by default?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-06-12T01:43:30+00:00

    We desperately need this fixed microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-05-27T05:51:08+00:00

    I have the same issue for maybe a year. I numerous times contacted support with Outlook ios app but still no solution. 

    Microsoft should be able to immediately solve this simple problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-05-21T20:35:31+00:00

    Same Issue, Can you please post a more detailed response in regards to what Microsoft is doing to resolve this problem as this issue is widespread. I find that emails composed on outlook desktop and saved to DRAFT , when later accessed on the mobile app the line spacing increases to 1.5.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-05-15T23:01:21+00:00

    Look at the age of this post.  There’s not a solution in immediate future and I’ve been using either the stock app or Spark since the “upgrade” that started this whole fiasco.  In-app support told me it was an Intune issue (another Microsoft product) and that my IT department needed to submit a ticket to them.  Ugh.  Either way, it’s not a fix and I’ll continue using another app to read my email until they get this mess figured out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-05-15T22:06:19+00:00

    Can someone from Microsoft please chime in.

    We need this fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments