Outlook Customer Manager is to retire, what replaces it?

Anonymous
2019-11-09T09:25:01+00:00

What replaces Customer Manger?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-11-14T15:25:31+00:00

OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-01-28T06:34:55+00:00

    I did not find the coupon code.  Of course I guess I should shop around for apps to replace the ones I already paid for.

    Thank you for no answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-05T20:27:56+00:00

    When will customers receive the link from Microsoft to redeem the free year trial?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-02-06T06:12:38+00:00

    When will customers receive the link from Microsoft to redeem the free year trial?

    They should arrive auromatically to tje Global admin account(s). I know I received the first, for a client, a week ago.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-02-11T17:30:08+00:00

    Wants to know what is the citeria of sending codes.

    Will it be send to all who used and than stopped using or it will be send to a user who is using certain type of subscription.

    Is it a automated process of sending the code or we need to contact any team.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments